- About Us
- Education Task Force
- Summit of U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Working Groups
- Legislative Exchange Summit
- Plenary Sessions
- World Wise: Study Abroad Blog
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below are organizations and government agencies that sponsor arts exchange programs and/or provide fellowships for individual artists.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
Arts and cultural exchange, fellowships:
- Asian Cultural Council: A non-profit exchange organization (both grant-making and grant-seeking) supporting arts and cultural exchange programs for individuals and organizations.
- Japan Foundation: A Japanese independent administrative institution (formerly Japanese government) supporting arts and cultural exchange programs for individuals and organizations.
- Japan-U.S. Friendship Commission: An independent U.S. government agency supporting individual fellowship programs and making grants for organizations in arts and cultural activities.
- National Endowment for the Arts: A U.S. government agency making grants for organizations in arts and cultural activities (and some individuals).
- S&R Foundation: A private foundation making grants to encourage talents of young scientists and musicians.