- About Us
- Plenary Sessions
- Working Groups
- U.S.-Japan Resources
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below offer a variety of Visiting Scholars and Visiting Fellows programs for both U.S. and Japanese scholars.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- East-West Center: A non-profit think tank.
- Freer and Sackler Gallery (Smithsonian Institution): A U.S. government institution.
- Georgetown University: A private university.
- Japan Foundation Center For Global Partnership: A Japanese government institution.
- Japan International Christian University (ICU) Foundation (Private foundation)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS): A private university.
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars: A non-profit think tank.