- About Us
- Education Task Force
- Summit of U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Working Groups
- Legislative Exchange Summit
- Plenary Sessions
- World Wise: Study Abroad Blog
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below are divided into two categories:
- Program Facilitators – these are U.S. government agencies and non-profit organizations that facilitate and promote outbound youth programs to Japan of varying lengths to allow American youth in-depth exposure to Japanese culture, and society;
- Databases/links on youth exchange – these include non-profit associations, government and databases that offer lists or databases of youth exchange.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- AFS-USA: A non-profit exchange organization offering short-term exchange programs in Japan for youth.
- Office of Citizen Exchanges, U.S. Department of State: U.S. government initiatives offering short-term programs in Japan for youth, including sports programs.
- Youth For Understanding USA: A non-profit exchange organization offering short-term programs in Japan for youth.
- U.S. Embassy in Japan: The official mission of the U.S. government in Japan listing organizations that offer short-term opportunities for youth exchange in Japan.