- About Us
- Education Task Force
- Summit of U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Working Groups
- Legislative Exchange Summit
- Plenary Sessions
- World Wise: Study Abroad Blog
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below offer resources for teachers seeking to develop lesson plans about Japan.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- About Japan: A Teacher’s Resource: A website of user generated content for developing Japan-themed lesson plans for K-12 classrooms.
- U.S. Center for Citizen Diplomacy: An online resource of Japan-centered, K-12 lesson plans for schools in the Midwest.
- The Japan Forum: An online resource of newsletters about Japanese culture for teachers to distribute to students and with which teachers can supplement teaching materials.
- Web Japan: An online collection of fact sheets about various facets of Japan.
- The Virtual Museum of Japanese Arts: An online resource, which contains images, video clips, and explanations of images, for teachers seeking to explore Japanese art with their class.