- About Us
- Plenary Sessions
- Working Groups
- U.S.-Japan Resources
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below offer on-line language learning and searchable databases/links for learning Japanese.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- American Association of Teachers of Japanese: A non-profit organization providing information on national Japanese language exam, special interest groups involved in Japanese language learning, etc.
- International Research Center for Japanese Studies: A database of Japanese studies and language associations and university departments worldwide.
- Japanese Language School Database: A database of Japanese language schools located in Japan accredited by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education.
- JGuide Stanford: A private university’s listing of Japanese language schools and databases of language schools in Japan.
- Learn Japanese Online: A free on-line tool for Japanese language learning.
- NCC’s Subject Guides Portal: A hub for Japan-related research and study guides sorted by academic discipline.
- Nihongo o Narau: A free on-line tool for Japanese language learning.