- About Us
- Plenary Sessions
- Working Groups
- U.S.-Japan Resources
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below are all associations – these are organizations that represent a specific constituency, such as those interested in a field of study or those who are alumni of a specific organization or program.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- American Association of Teachers of Japanese (AATJ): An international, non-profit, non-political organization of teachers, scholars, and students of Japanese language, literature, and linguistics.
- Association for Asian Studies(AAS): A scholarly, non-political, non-profit professional association open to all people interested in Asia.
- JET Programme Alumni Association JETAA: A non-profit global exchange alumni association with country and regional chapters (not government-sponsored).
- National Association of Japan America Societies (NAJAS): A non-profit umbrella organization or portal for the network of Japan-America Societies across the United States.
- North American Coordinating Council on Japanese Library Resources (NCC): A non-profit clearinghouse for Japanese library and information resources.
- Sister Cities International: A non-profit exchange organization offering various programs through a network of international sister cities.
- U.S. Association of Former Members of Congress: A non-profit association facilitating a Congressional Study Group on Japan.