- About Us
- Education Task Force
- Summit of U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Working Groups
- Legislative Exchange Summit
- Plenary Sessions
- World Wise: Study Abroad Blog
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
This is your portal to World Wise, a monthly blog designed to keep you informed—and inspired to get involved—through the real –life stories of people who have studied abroad in either the United States or Japan.
People-to-people exchanges, especially educational and cultural exchanges are a critical and sustaining component of the U.S.-Japan relationship. The benefits of study abroad are countless and we want you to learn about them through the stories of our featured writers, American and Japanese diplomats, educators, business leaders and others.
If you want to learn more about study abroad opportunities in Japan or the United States, please visit CULCON’s Resources pages.
We invite you to submit your own stories as well.