- About Us
- U.S. Initiatives
- Binational Initiatives
- Working Groups
- Current Working Groups
- Previous Working Groups
- Working Groups
- Plenary Sessions
- World Wise: Reflections on the Impact of Study Abroad
Re-posting: from our colleagues at CGP
September 18, 2012
This is a re-post from our colleagues at CGP:
CGP will support US-Japan networking and outreach projects that fall into the following categories:
1. Establishing national and/or regional networks in the field of US-Japan exchange and outreach;
2. Promoting and supporting US-Japan exchange and outreach activities by national and/or regional centers or their member organizations;
3. Fostering the next generation of leaders for US-Japan exchange and outreach through trainings, exchange, conferences and teacher workshops; and/or projects that conduct educational outreach on Japan, including but not limited to development of curricula or teaching materials, etc.;
4. Supporting Japan’s disaster recovery and prevention efforts through exchange, networking, and information sharing between non-profit organizations in the US and Japan.
Grants of up to $100,000 per year and up to three (3) years will be awarded.
In terms of eligibility, applicants must be 501(c)(3) organizations and the project must commence no earlier than April, 2013. The Midwest, South and Mountain regions are the priority areas, but applicants from all areas are welcome.
October 1, 2012: Concept papers
December 3, 2012: Invited Full proposals
For more details on the 2013 CGP Regular Grant: Category 2, please visit: http://www.cgp.org/grassroots-exchange-and-education/j-initiative