- About Us
- Plenary Sessions
- Working Groups
- U.S.-Japan Resources
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below offer a variety of information for the non-Japanese living in Japan. Some are government-sponsored sites and others are produced and maintained by the non-profit or private sectors.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ): A resource for events and programs for Americans living in Japan.
- Hyperdia: A searchable database for train and air travel in Japan.
- Gaijin Pot: A commercial resource for non-Japanese people living in Japan.
- Travel.state.gov: U.S. Department of State information on travel advisories, visa requirements, etc. for travel to Japan.
- Metropolis Magazine: Weekly arts, events, and lifestyle resource for English readers in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Weekender: Monthly arts, events, and lifestyle resource for English readers in Tokyo.(http://www.tokyoweekender.com)