- About Us
- Education Task Force
- Summit of U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Working Groups
- Legislative Exchange Summit
- Plenary Sessions
- World Wise: Study Abroad Blog
- Exchanges and Fellowships
- Professional and Volunteer Opportunities
- U.S.-Japan Related Organizations
- Guides to Japan
The resources below offer a variety of tourist information for the visitor to Japan. Some are government-sponsored sites and others are produced and maintained by the non-profit or private sectors.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- Gaijin Pot: A commercial resource for non-Japanese living in Japan.
- Hyperdia: A searchable database for train and air travel in Japan.
- Japan Guide.com: A commercial resource for travel in Japan.
- Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC): A cultural branch of the Embassy of Japan in the U.S. that facilitates events and programs to promote Japanese culture.
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) North America: The official Japanese tourist organization offering tourist information to Japan, directed specifically at North American tourists.
- JTB: A commercial resource for travel in Japan.
- U.S. Department of State Japan Page: A portal to U.S. official information on Japan.
- Travel.state.gov: U.S. Department of State information on travel advisories, visa requirements, etc. for travel to Japan.