The 29th United States-Japan Conference on Cultural and Educational Interchange (CULCON) was held in hybrid format on October 17/18, 2021.
U.S.: Dr. Sheila A. Smith, John E. Merow Senior Fellow for Asia Pacific Studies, Council on Foreign Relations
Japan: Ambassador Ryozo Kato, Former Ambassador to the United States
- CULCON XXIX Joint Statement in English
- CULCON XXIX Joint Statement in Japanese
- Education Review Committee (ERC) Final Report
- Arts Dialogue Committee (ADC) Final Report
- Next Generation Task Force Final Report