- About Us
- U.S. Initiatives
- Binational Initiatives
- Working Groups
- Current Working Groups
- Previous Working Groups
- Working Groups
- Plenary Sessions
- World Wise: Reflections on the Impact of Study Abroad
The resources below are all associations – these are organizations that represent a specific constituency, such as those interested in a field of study or those who are alumni of a specific organization or program.
CULCON provides this list as an informational resource only; inclusion on this list is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any specific organization or program.
- American Association of Teachers of Japanese (AATJ): An international, non-profit, non-political organization of teachers, scholars, and students of Japanese language, literature, and linguistics.
- Association for Asian Studies(AAS): A scholarly, non-political, non-profit professional association open to all people interested in Asia.
- JET Programme Alumni Association JETAA: A non-profit global exchange alumni association with country and regional chapters (not government-sponsored).
- JET Programme -Writers, Interpreters, Translators (JETwit): The Alumni magazine, career center and communication channel for the JET alumni community worldwide.
- JETAA International: Provides a central point of communication, facilitates exchange of resources, knowledge and talent, and helps promote the JET Programme and alumni Chapters around the world.
- JETAA USA: A professional and social network fellow JET alums who keep Japan in their lives here in the USA.
- National Association of Japan America Societies (NAJAS): A non-profit umbrella organization or portal for the network of Japan-America Societies across the United States.
- North American Coordinating Council on Japanese Library Resources (NCC): A non-profit clearinghouse for Japanese library and information resources.
- Sister Cities International: A non-profit exchange organization offering various programs through a network of international sister cities.
- U.S. Association of Former Members of Congress: A non-profit association facilitating a Congressional Study Group on Japan.(http://usafmc.org/spring2012/the-congressional-study-group-on-japan/)
- United States Japan Exchange & Teaching Programme Alumni Association (USJETAA): A nonprofit educational and cultural organization that promotes grassroots friendship and understanding between the U.S. and Japan through the personal and professional experiences JET Programme alumni.